|All prints for sale!|
|All prints for sale!|
A Pillow for the Commander [Drunk!Erwin x Reader]cherrypikkins
---A Pillow for the Commander: [Drunk!Erwin x Reader]---
Author's Notes: In which the Reader, a junior officer in the Recon Corps, discovers that her superior is a little… cuddly when inebriated. Warnings for fluff, suggestive themes, alcohol and drunken snuggles. Hope you enjoy =3
The candle burned low upon the sleek mahogany desk, just barely illuminating the sheets of parchment that decorated your workspace. You rubbed your bleary eyes with the back of an ink-smudged hand. No wonder they strained! The hours had flown by before you even knew it. Now the day was nearly over, and the sun was setting beyond the horizon. Just where had the day gone?
Time certainly flies when one keeps herself busy!, You mused to yourself, setting your quill down. Only then did you notice the soreness in your writing hand. Six hours of non-stop paperwork were clearly taking their toll. And yet, as your eyes wandered about the office suite, you felt a sense of accomplishment. Judgi
Dad!Levi x Daughter!Reader: Meeting the girlfriendA/N: I was asked for a sequel from my last fic: Father!Levi x Teen!Daughter!Reader: Coming outiSpiritual
Just as a warning this fic does contain a gay relationship, if you don't like it, please don't read.
''My dad can be, uh...''
Today was the day, today was the day that I was going to introduce my girlfriend to my dad - Levi Ackerman. Yes yes, sounds like the start of a joke but nope, it was really happening. So here I was trying to put into words my dad's horrible attitude that could cause even the most well put together man break down into flood of tears. His bluntness that was downright uncalled for most of the time, and yes his disgusting sense of humour, to say that he was a man of cleanliness his vocabulary was not.
''I think that you should calm down'' Alex spoke as she took my hand in hers intertwining our fingers, I half expected her
Hey, you! Yeah, you! Need a voice actress? Contact me!|
I speak English quite well.
Spanish is a language I'm learning currently, but I can speak it fairly well.
I'm working on Russian
The Avengers <3
I love to draw and write,it's my life.
I ride horses and jump on horseback.
I love to read.
I like to swim and play volleyball.
I love storms
I love randomly doodling
I love my gecko Snappel
I love to watch movies and eat popcorn
Healthy ways to keep your insanity-
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
This super-handy point conversion calculator is made by charfade,so please feel free to use!